Law Practice Focusing on the Needs of the Client
At the Law Offices of John M. Amorison, we focus on the client. We value honesty and integrity in all the work that we do, and we find that this approach not only benefits our clients but also gives our law firm a strong reputation among other lawyers and judges for ethical, professional work.
When you call our office, you will not hear a lot of legal jargon that you may not understand. You will not be treated as a nameless client on a long list of other clients. We take the time to get to know you and to get to know your needs. You will appreciate our approachability and easygoing manner.
Providing Professional Legal Services
At the Law Offices of John M. Amorison, our focus is on you, the client. We understand that an individual’s needs vary at different stages of life. We provide legal services in the following areas of law:
- Personal Bankruptcy — We can help you get your finances back under control. We handle Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death — Our office can assist you with claims relating to car accidents, construction accidents, slip-and- fall accidents, or medical and dental malpractice. We vigorously represent plaintiffs or defendants in personal injury cases.
- Divorce and Family Law — Divorce can be straightforward, based on a mutual decision by both members of the couple, or it can be complicated and difficult for all involved. We assist clients with contested and uncontested divorce cases, including issues such as:
- Real Estate Closings — Working with an experienced New Jersey real estate attorney can give you peace of mind, as a home buyer or seller, that your closing will go as smoothly as possible.
- Credit Repair — Many people are confused about how to repair their credit if they’ve experienced financial problems. Our attorney can help you rebuild your credit rating.
John M. Amorison received a BV Rating* in the Martindale-Hubbell peer-review rating system for legal skill and ethical practice. With nearly 21 years of experience, he can help you solve your legal problem.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.